What does the perfect smile look like for you? Is it brighter and whiter, consistent in size and length, free of chips and cracks, or all of the above? What if we told you, we can make your vision a reality?
Through cosmetic dentistry, Lutz Family Dentistry in Lutz, FL, is bringing life back to our patient’s smiles! Bright, vibrant, polished, and perfect – we are the ultimate smile designers! Through a variety of professional dental services, we collaborate with our patients to determine their goals and deliver the smile they’ve always wanted. Don’t hesitate to contact our team today – your brand-new smile is only a phone call and FREE consultation away!
A sparkling white smile may be just what you need to boost your confidence! Simple and effective, smile whitening is quick and capable of bringing out the best in you for a first date, job interview, or another special event! We use a professional bleaching method, combined with custom whitening trays, to remove stains and discoloration while uniformly lifting the teeth’ color.
Something else to get excited about is our Whitening For Life program, allowing patients to keep their smiles white and bright for a lifetime under a single, one-time fee! What’s the catch? Just visit us for regular cleaning and exams – we want the best for your smile, and keeping them well maintained is all we ask!
By doing so, you can utilize professional teeth whitening at our office whenever you need it, for life!
If you’re unhappy with the shape or size of your teeth, we offer tooth contouring to reshape and correct the appearance of your smile. The benefits of this procedure include getting rid of chips and cracks, creating a consistent tooth size/length, or fixing damage caused by teeth grinding.
The procedure is performed by carefully removing a thin layer of enamel from the teeth to reduce the size, change the shape, or soften the appearance of teeth that have been damaged. This creates an overall, more consistent appearance of the teeth and results in a stunning smile. What’s more, this procedure can be done quickly – usually in under an hour!
Bonding is a quick cosmetic procedure that can correct chips or cracks in the teeth, or fill gaps!
- The bonding procedure begins by having the tooth cleaned thoroughly and polished.
- We will then apply an adhesive solution to the tooth’s surface so that the bonding material adheres to the tooth properly.
- From there, we apply the bonding material – this is a composite putty, made from the same substance used in fillings!
- The composite is smoothed and molded onto the tooth and cured in place using an LED light.
- We will finish the procedure by polishing the composite to seamlessly blend with the tooth.
A dental veneer is a thin covering of porcelain that can be applied to the surfaces of teeth to change their color, shape, size, or spacing. Veneers will typically require two office visits for proper placement.
- During the first office visit, teeth are prepared by having a thin layer of enamel removed. We will then begin developing the custom veneers to fit your teeth and meet your expectations for a transformed smile.
- At the second visit, we will apply an adhesive substance to your teeth and place each of the porcelain shells over the tooth surface. Once bonded, veneers will last for up to 15 years.
Teeth That Shine & Smiles That Look Divine
Many patients struggle with the appearance of their teeth and spend hundreds of dollars on “miracle” treatments that never seem to work. Not only is this disheartening, but it also lowers their self-esteem, leading them to smile less often.
At Lutz Family Dentistry, we care about you and your smile! Through our high-end services, we strive to go beyond regular dental care and help you reach your full potential; this means achieving smiles that are more attractive, much healthier, and overall raising your confidence to a whole new level! Contact our office today to schedule an appointment for your cosmetic dental procedure.